This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCDit firmanavn
. More data about Dit firmanavn can be found here
. More info about the application AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.1120.2123.38423
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Dit firmanavn. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 07:13:59.983