This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. Go over here
for more information on Dit firmanavn. More information about the app AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0830.1944.33589
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Dit firmanavn. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-24 17:40:24.097