AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemDit firmanavn
. Further information on Dit firmanavn can be found here
. More details about the program AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0307.2216.39940
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by Dit firmanavn. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-02 16:09:09.030