You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. Take a look here
for more info on Dit firmanavn. More info about the software AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled AdaptiveSleepService.exe and it has a size of 135.50 KB (138752 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 135.50 KB (138752
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.1211.1508.27115
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Dit firmanavn. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:24:37.357