AMD DVR is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about AMD DVR can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named RadeonSettings.exe and occupies 12.24 MB (12831112 bytes).
AMD DVR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 161.31 MB (169143384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (100.56 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (9.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (713.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (168.50 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (147.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.22 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.41 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (885.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (12.24 MB)
- videotrim.exe (114.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR version 2017.1206.1740.31787
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD DVR:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD DVR or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD DVR in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-03 01:24:12.700