You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD DVR for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD DVR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. AMD DVR's primary file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
AMD DVR contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.74 MB (9168320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR version 2014.0915.1813.30937
only. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD DVR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-21 10:56:31.123