You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD DVR for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on AMD DVR at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.90 MB (8287112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD DVR. They take 98.27 MB (103042696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (66.66 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (454.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (21.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.52 MB)
- SetACL.exe (304.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (294.88 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.07 MB)
- amdow.exe (35.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (31.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (270.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (28.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (28.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (28.88 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.90 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (42.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (27.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (353.38 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (78.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.1204.1136.20853
of AMD DVR. You can find below info on other versions of AMD DVR:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR app will be found automatically. When you click AMD DVR in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 02:33:21.697