AMD DVR is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app AMD DVR can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.35 MB (7708040 bytes) on disk and is titled RadeonSettings.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD DVR. They take an average of 55.20 MB (57881040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (9.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (711.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (168.50 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (146.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.24 MB)
- Setup.exe (684.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.19 MB)
- amdow.exe (42.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (56.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (270.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.35 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.1127.1953.35761
of AMD DVR. For more AMD DVR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD DVR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD DVR or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD DVR in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-10 23:35:09.433