AMD DVR is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about AMD DVR can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled RadeonSettings.exe and its approximative size is 7.35 MB (7708040 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with AMD DVR. They occupy about 55.20 MB (57881040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (9.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (711.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (168.50 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (146.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.24 MB)
- Setup.exe (684.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.19 MB)
- amdow.exe (42.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (56.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (270.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.35 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.88 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR version 2017.1115.1824.33103
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD DVR:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD DVR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR app will be found automatically. After you click AMD DVR in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-24 16:49:23.147