This info is about AMD DVR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the application AMD DVR can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file is named RadeonSettings.exe and its approximative size is 7.90 MB (8288136 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AMD DVR. They take 86.71 MB (90917369
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (55.07 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (454.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (21.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.53 MB)
- SetACL.exe (304.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (295.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.08 MB)
- amdow.exe (35.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (31.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (270.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (28.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (28.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (28.88 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.90 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (42.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (27.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (353.38 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (78.50 KB)
This page is about AMD DVR version 2017.0125.1845.33722
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD DVR:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD DVR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". The AMD DVR program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD DVR in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-10 19:33:30.560