This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD DVR for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the software AMD DVR can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD DVR's primary executable file and it takes close to 7.97 MB (8358280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD DVR. They take about 144.47 MB (151491488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (100.56 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.60 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.90 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (731.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (359.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.33 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.54 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (270.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (28.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (28.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (28.88 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.97 MB)
- videotrim.exe (99.00 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (42.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (27.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (353.38 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (78.50 KB)
This data is about AMD DVR version 2018.0925.2319.41966
only. For more AMD DVR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD DVR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". The AMD DVR app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD DVR in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-28 07:54:44.013