AMD DVR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled RadeonSettings.exe and its approximative size is 14.78 MB (15499656 bytes).
AMD DVR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 158.44 MB (166132024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (107.37 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.60 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.90 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (731.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (359.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.33 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (69.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.74 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.54 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.78 MB)
- videotrim.exe (99.00 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- AUEPAC.exe (36.00 KB)
- AUEPDU.exe (62.00 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (7.50 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (81.00 KB)
- AUEPUC.exe (45.00 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (11.00 KB)
- AUEPVersionGenerator.exe (8.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (30.00 KB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (309.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (159.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR version 2018.0918.2010.36324
alone. For more AMD DVR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR program will be found automatically. After you click AMD DVR in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-24 12:17:52.337