AMD DVR is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. AMD DVR is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. AMD DVR's main file takes about 12.25 MB (12847496 bytes) and is named RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD DVR contains of the executables below. They take 61.58 MB (64568064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (9.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (713.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (189.50 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (147.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.22 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.41 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (885.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (12.25 MB)
- videotrim.exe (114.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (49.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (151.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (131.50 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR version 2018.0322.1825.31335
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD DVR:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR app will be found automatically. When you select AMD DVR in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-29 16:31:01.780