This info is about AMD DVR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on AMD DVR at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
AMD DVR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD DVR version 2014.0704.2133.36938
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD DVR versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD DVR in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 17:07:18.457