This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD DVR for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AMD DVR from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the app AMD DVR can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 14.78 MB (15495048 bytes) on disk and is called RadeonSettings.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD DVR. They occupy 171.93 MB (180286504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (278.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (120.16 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.59 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.90 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (721.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (359.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.96 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (69.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.74 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.54 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.78 MB)
- videotrim.exe (99.00 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (151.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (110.50 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR version 2018.0802.1822.33079
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD DVR versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". The AMD DVR app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD DVR in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 09:02:45.450