AMD DVR is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.90 MB (8288648 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR contains of the executables below. They occupy 31.62 MB (33158728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (454.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (21.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.52 MB)
- SetACL.exe (304.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (294.88 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.08 MB)
- amdow.exe (35.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (31.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (270.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (28.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (28.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (28.88 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.90 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (42.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (27.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (353.38 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (78.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.1223.1240.22785
of AMD DVR. You can find below info on other releases of AMD DVR:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". The AMD DVR application will be found automatically. After you click AMD DVR in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-28 21:23:03.130