AMD DVR is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the application AMD DVR can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD DVR. They occupy about 6.94 MB (7276248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- videotrim.exe (114.38 KB)
This data is about AMD DVR version 2017.1217.1452.26725
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD DVR releases:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD DVR in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-31 14:47:53.433