This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD DVR for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program AMD DVR can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD DVR's primary executable file and it takes close to 12.41 MB (13011336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AMD DVR. They occupy 52.85 MB (55414016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (714.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.86 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.44 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (885.88 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (12.41 MB)
- videotrim.exe (114.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (49.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- amdprw.exe (353.38 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (78.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0425.4.41502
of AMD DVR. You can find here a few links to other AMD DVR releases:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD DVR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". The AMD DVR application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-30 01:49:51.643