AMD DVR is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD DVR from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about about AMD DVR at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD DVR's main executable file and it takes about 12.62 MB (13230984 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 52.93 MB (55496176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.51 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (721.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.92 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.47 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (885.88 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (12.62 MB)
- videotrim.exe (114.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (49.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (54.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- AUEPAC.exe (36.00 KB)
- AUEPDU.exe (61.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (7.50 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (80.50 KB)
- AUEPUC.exe (45.00 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (11.00 KB)
- AUEPVersionGenerator.exe (8.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (30.00 KB)
This data is about AMD DVR version 2018.0711.1421.24002
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR program will be found automatically. After you select AMD DVR in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-17 21:52:36.800