AMD DVR is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about AMD DVR can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD DVR. They take an average of 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR version 2018.0516.1451.24901
only. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD DVR in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-08 00:44:20.920