This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD DVR for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app AMD DVR can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called RadeonSettings.exe and its approximative size is 7.90 MB (8288136 bytes).
AMD DVR is comprised of the following executables which occupy 98.35 MB (103123440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (66.72 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (454.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (21.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.53 MB)
- SetACL.exe (304.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (294.88 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.08 MB)
- amdow.exe (35.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (41.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (31.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (270.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (28.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (28.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (28.88 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (7.90 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (42.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (27.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (353.38 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (78.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD DVR version 2017.0113.1201.21594
only. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". The AMD DVR app will be found automatically. When you select AMD DVR in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-23 14:41:05.190