This page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD DVR for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 12.25 MB (12844936 bytes) on disk and is named RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD DVR is comprised of the following executables which occupy 45.14 MB (47334832
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (713.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.23 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.41 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (885.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (12.25 MB)
- videotrim.exe (114.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (49.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- amd_dc_opt.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0131.1849.33856
of AMD DVR. You can find here a few links to other AMD DVR versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". The AMD DVR program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-18 10:32:22.177