This web page is about AMD DVR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about AMD DVR at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 12.46 MB (13062536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD DVR. They occupy 22.39 MB (23476568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.44 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (776.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (12.46 MB)
- videotrim.exe (114.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (49.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0607.712.11137
of AMD DVR. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD DVR:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD DVR from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD DVR in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-03 21:52:15.617