This page contains complete information on how to remove AMD DVR for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the application AMD DVR can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR application is installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.54 MB (1617800 bytes) on disk and is labeled amddvr.exe.
AMD DVR installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 158.71 MB (166418144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (107.61 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.42 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (479.70 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.04 MB)
- SetACL.exe (311.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (550.70 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (69.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.74 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.54 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.78 MB)
- videotrim.exe (99.00 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (485.50 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (351.38 KB)
- CCC2App.exe (241.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0911.1626.29583
of AMD DVR. You can find here a few links to other AMD DVR releases:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD DVR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". The AMD DVR program will be found automatically. After you select AMD DVR in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-27 09:42:59.350