This web page is about AMD DVR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
AMD DVR is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.62 MB (15330456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This page is about AMD DVR version 2017.0704.1721.31196
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD DVR:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD DVR in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-13 21:43:32.620