AMD DVR is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD DVR from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD DVR can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled RadeonSettings.exe and occupies 8.94 MB (9374088 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AMD DVR. They occupy 8.94 MB (9374088
bytes) on disk.
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0502.1417.23881
of AMD DVR. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". The AMD DVR application will be found automatically. When you select AMD DVR in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-22 00:58:23.817