This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD DVR for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program AMD DVR can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, regulated by the user's option. cnext.exe is the AMD DVR's main executable file and it occupies about 4.23 MB (4433096 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR contains of the executables below. They occupy 36.28 MB (38044064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amdprw.exe (9.59 MB)
- PRWlayer.exe (147.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.44 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (32.20 KB)
- cnext.exe (4.23 MB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (885.88 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (20.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (20.70 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (12.41 MB)
- videotrim.exe (114.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (49.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- AUEPAC.exe (36.00 KB)
- AUEPDU.exe (61.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (7.50 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (80.50 KB)
- AUEPUC.exe (44.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (11.00 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (30.00 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR version 2018.0507.1124.18713
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD DVR:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AMD DVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD DVR in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR.
8. After removing AMD DVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-15 04:29:07.170