Host App Service
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. Open here
for more details on Pokki. Click on http://www.pokki.com
to get more facts about Host App Service on Pokki's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Host App Service. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.49 MB (7853056 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service is composed of the following executables which take 18.07 MB (18943832
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (3.80 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.80 MB)
The current page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.7.652
alone. For more Host App Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Host App Service is a program by Pokki. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Host App Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service app will be found very quickly. After you select Host App Service in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Host App Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:51:49.033