CCC Help Greek
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Greek on ATI's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Greek is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Greek version 2011.0610.2245.39039
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Greek in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Greek in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 07:39:15.367