TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. Check out here
for more info on TuneUp Software. Please follow http://www.tune-up.com/
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The program's main executable file is titled TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe and it has a size of 2.01 MB (2104632 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside TuneUp Utilities 2013. They take about 17.13 MB (17963136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (79.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (117.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.30 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (111.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (634.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.30 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (198.30 KB)
The current page applies to TuneUp Utilities 2013 version 13.0.4000.183
alone. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program released by the software company TuneUp Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found very quickly. When you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-01 00:18:43.753