TuneUp Utilities 2013
This web page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. Further information on TuneUp Software can be seen here
. More information about the software TuneUp Utilities 2013 can be seen at http://www.tune-up.com
. Usually the TuneUp Utilities 2013 program is found in the C:\Programme\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Programme\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2013's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.84 MB (1926496 bytes) on disk.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is composed of the following executables which occupy 15.91 MB (16683168
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (83.84 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (424.84 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (123.84 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (403.34 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (160.34 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (262.84 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (63.84 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (414.34 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (77.84 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (261.84 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (34.34 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (454.84 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (322.34 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (315.34 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (279.84 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (121.34 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.34 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (296.84 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (140.34 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (136.34 KB)
- Report.exe (109.84 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.34 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (300.84 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (81.34 KB)
- Shredder.exe (135.34 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (292.84 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (236.34 KB)
- Styler.exe (898.84 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (245.84 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.34 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.34 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (475.34 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (394.34 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (130.84 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (245.84 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.84 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.64 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.34 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.84 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.34 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.34 KB)
- Undelete.exe (187.84 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (224.34 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.3000.135
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. You can find below info on other releases of TuneUp Utilities 2013:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application marketed by the software company TuneUp Software. Some users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found automatically. When you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:55:16.240