TuneUp Utilities 2013
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. You can read more on TuneUp Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.tune-up.com
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's web page. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.93 MB (2028384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TuneUp Utilities 2013. They occupy an average of 16.84 MB (17659392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (79.34 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (420.34 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (120.34 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (400.34 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (156.84 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (269.84 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (63.84 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (425.34 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (69.34 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (257.34 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (33.84 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (454.84 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (318.34 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (116.84 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (310.84 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (279.34 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (118.34 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.34 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (293.84 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (143.34 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (132.34 KB)
- Report.exe (109.34 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.84 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (297.34 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (77.34 KB)
- Shredder.exe (131.34 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (290.34 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (232.34 KB)
- Styler.exe (895.84 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (242.34 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (110.34 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.84 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (633.84 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (394.34 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (129.34 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (245.34 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (1.93 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.26 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.34 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (33.84 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.84 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.34 KB)
- Undelete.exe (183.84 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (218.34 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.84 KB)
The current web page applies to TuneUp Utilities 2013 version 13.0.1300.2
only. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program offered by the software company TuneUp Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-18 13:29:15.233