TuneUp Utilities 2013
This info is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your systemTuneUp Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TuneUp Software. Click on http://www.tune-up.com
to get more information about TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013. TuneUp Utilities 2013's main file takes about 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) and is called Integrator.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TuneUp Utilities 2013. They take 17.13 MB (17962624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (79.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (117.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.30 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (111.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (634.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.30 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (197.80 KB)
This page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 version 13.0.4000.154
alone. You can find below a few links to other TuneUp Utilities 2013 releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TuneUp Utilities 2013 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2013
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities 2011
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\AppInitialization.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\authuitu-x86.dll
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\avgreplibx.dll
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\BrowserCleaner.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program released by TuneUp Software. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". The TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The publisher is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-05 19:53:22.030