TuneUp Utilities 2013
This page contains thorough information on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. Further information on TuneUp Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.tune-up.com
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's page. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013. Integrator.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2013's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.01 MB (1054048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside TuneUp Utilities 2013. They take about 17.01 MB (17832960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (83.84 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (424.84 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (123.84 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (403.34 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (160.34 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (262.84 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (63.84 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (414.34 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (77.84 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (261.84 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (34.34 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (454.84 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (322.34 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (116.84 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (315.34 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (279.84 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (121.34 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.34 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (296.84 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (140.34 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (136.34 KB)
- Report.exe (109.84 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.34 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (300.84 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (81.34 KB)
- Shredder.exe (135.34 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (292.84 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (236.34 KB)
- Styler.exe (898.84 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (245.84 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (110.34 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.34 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (633.34 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (394.34 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (130.84 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (245.84 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.29 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.34 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (33.84 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.34 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.34 KB)
- Undelete.exe (187.84 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (224.34 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.3000.139
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program marketed by TuneUp Software. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-09 13:17:23.693