How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer
This page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by TuneUp Software. Go over here where you can find out more on TuneUp Software. Please open http://www.tune-up.com/ if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. TuneUp Utilities 2013's main file takes around 1.01 MB (1054496 bytes) and is named Integrator.exe.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 contains of the executables below. They take 15.93 MB (16704736 bytes) on disk.
How to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application released by the software company TuneUp Software. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found automatically. When you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
The software company is: http://www.tune-up.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.