TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. Additional info about TuneUp Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.tune-up.com/
to get more information about TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's website. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013. The application's main executable file is named Integrator.exe and it has a size of 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes).
The following executables are contained in TuneUp Utilities 2013. They occupy 16.03 MB (16809800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (79.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.30 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (101.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (476.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.84 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.65 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (31.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (197.80 KB)
The current page applies to TuneUp Utilities 2013 version 13.0.4000.123
only. You can find here a few links to other TuneUp Utilities 2013 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.The files below remain on your disk when you remove TuneUp Utilities 2013:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\Integrator.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\TuneUp Utilities 2013.ico
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application by TuneUp Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 application will be found very quickly. When you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The publisher is: http://www.tune-up.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 14:21:31.930