TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your systemTuneUp Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TuneUp Software. You can read more about related to TuneUp Utilities 2013 at http://www.tune-up.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) on disk and is called Integrator.exe.
The following executables are contained in TuneUp Utilities 2013. They occupy 17.13 MB (17963136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (79.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (117.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.30 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (111.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (634.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.30 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (198.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.4000.205
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application released by TuneUp Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 application will be found automatically. When you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-19 17:35:44.627