TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. You can find out more on TuneUp Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to TuneUp Utilities 2013 at http://www.tune-up.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. TuneUp Utilities 2013's primary file takes about 1.01 MB (1054048 bytes) and its name is Integrator.exe.
The executable files below are part of TuneUp Utilities 2013. They take about 15.91 MB (16683168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (83.84 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (424.84 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (123.84 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (403.34 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (160.34 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (262.84 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (63.84 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (414.34 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (77.84 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (261.84 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (34.34 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (454.84 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (322.34 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (315.34 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (279.84 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (121.34 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.34 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (296.84 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (140.34 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (136.34 KB)
- Report.exe (109.84 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.34 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (300.84 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (81.34 KB)
- Shredder.exe (135.34 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (292.84 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (236.34 KB)
- Styler.exe (898.84 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (245.84 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.34 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.34 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (475.34 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (394.34 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (130.84 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (245.84 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.84 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.64 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.34 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.84 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.34 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.34 KB)
- Undelete.exe (187.84 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (224.34 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.34 KB)
The current page applies to TuneUp Utilities 2013 version 13.0.3000.158
alone. For other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application offered by the software company TuneUp Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". The TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The software company is: http://www.tune-up.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 09:15:08.370