TuneUp Utilities 2013
This web page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. Go over here
for more info on TuneUp Software. More details about the app TuneUp Utilities 2013 can be seen at http://www.tuneup.mx
. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) on disk and is called Integrator.exe.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.20 MB (18039424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (78.80 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (117.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.30 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (298.30 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.80 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.59 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (111.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (634.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.30 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.80 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (198.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.4000.263
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. For more TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program released by the software company TuneUp Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found automatically. After you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tuneup.mx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-16 17:57:43.170