A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. It is made by TuneUp Software. Further information on TuneUp Software can be seen here. Click on http://www.tune-up.com to get more data about TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. TuneUp Utilities 2013's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Integrator.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2013's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TuneUp Utilities 2013. They take about 17.20 MB (18039424 bytes) on disk.
How to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application marketed by TuneUp Software. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". The TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.