TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your systemTuneUp Software
. Take a look here
for more information on TuneUp Software. Click on http://www.tune-up.com
to get more information about TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's website. Usually the TuneUp Utilities 2013 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) on disk and is named Integrator.exe.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 contains of the executables below. They take 17.13 MB (17962624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (79.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (117.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.30 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (111.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (634.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.30 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (197.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.4000.122
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. You can find below info on other releases of TuneUp Utilities 2013:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program by TuneUp Software. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found automatically. After you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 19:48:44.850