TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your systemTuneUp Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TuneUp Software. Click on http://www.tune-up.com
to get more info about TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Integrator.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2013's main executable file and it occupies about 1.01 MB (1060704 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TuneUp Utilities 2013. They occupy about 15.77 MB (16538784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (79.34 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (420.34 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (120.34 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (400.34 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (156.84 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (269.34 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (63.84 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (424.84 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (75.84 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (257.34 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (33.84 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (454.84 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (318.34 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (310.84 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (276.34 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (118.34 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.34 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (293.84 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (143.34 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (132.34 KB)
- Report.exe (109.34 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.34 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (295.84 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (77.34 KB)
- Shredder.exe (131.34 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (289.84 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (232.34 KB)
- Styler.exe (895.84 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.00 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (242.34 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.34 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.34 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (475.34 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (394.84 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (130.84 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (245.34 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.78 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.62 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.34 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.84 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.34 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.34 KB)
- Undelete.exe (183.84 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (218.34 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.2013.179
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program released by the software company TuneUp Software. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found automatically. When you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-10 22:25:19.640