TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. Further information on TuneUp Software can be seen here
. More information about TuneUp Utilities 2013 can be seen at http://www.tune-up.com/
. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Integrator.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2013's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TuneUp Utilities 2013. They occupy 16.03 MB (16809800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (79.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.30 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (101.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (476.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.84 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.65 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (31.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (197.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.4000.133
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. You can find below info on other releases of TuneUp Utilities 2013:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program offered by the software company TuneUp Software. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". The TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tune-up.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-13 22:53:42.143