TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your systemTuneUp Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TuneUp Software. More details about the program TuneUp Utilities 2013 can be seen at http://www.tune-up.com
. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013. Integrator.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2013's main executable file and it occupies around 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) on disk.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.20 MB (18039424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (78.80 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (117.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.30 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (298.30 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.80 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.59 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (111.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (634.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.30 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.80 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (198.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.4000.278
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. You can find below a few links to other TuneUp Utilities 2013 releases:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program offered by TuneUp Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found automatically. After you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The publisher is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 03:17:49.660