TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computerTuneUp Software
. You can find out more on TuneUp Software or check for application updates here
. More details about the software TuneUp Utilities 2013 can be seen at http://www.tuneup-software.co.uk
. Usually the TuneUp Utilities 2013 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Integrator.exe is the TuneUp Utilities 2013's main executable file and it takes around 1.01 MB (1054048 bytes) on disk.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.91 MB (16683168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (83.84 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (424.84 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (123.84 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (403.34 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (160.34 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (262.84 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (63.84 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (414.34 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (77.84 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (261.84 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (34.34 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (454.84 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (322.34 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (315.34 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (279.84 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (121.34 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.34 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (296.84 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (140.34 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (136.34 KB)
- Report.exe (109.84 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.34 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (300.84 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (81.34 KB)
- Shredder.exe (135.34 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (292.84 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (236.34 KB)
- Styler.exe (898.84 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (245.84 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.34 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.34 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (475.34 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (394.34 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (130.84 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (245.84 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.84 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.64 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.34 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.84 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.34 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.34 KB)
- Undelete.exe (187.84 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (224.34 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.3000.134
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TuneUp Utilities 2013
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\AppInitialization.bpl
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\authuitu-x86.dll
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\avgreplibx.dll
- C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\BrowserCleaner.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application by TuneUp Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2013 application will be found very quickly. When you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The software company is: http://www.tuneup-software.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-16 08:42:14.593