TuneUp Utilities 2013
This page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computerTuneUp Software
. Open here
where you can read more on TuneUp Software. Please follow http://www.tune-up.com
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's web page. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory, regulated by the user's choice. TuneUp Utilities 2013's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The program's main executable file is called Integrator.exe and it has a size of 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside TuneUp Utilities 2013. They take about 17.13 MB (17963136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (79.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (117.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.30 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (111.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (634.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.30 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (198.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.4000.178
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. You can find below info on other versions of TuneUp Utilities 2013:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application by TuneUp Software. Some computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 program will be found automatically. After you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-09 20:54:09.717