TuneUp Utilities 2013
This page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on TuneUp Software. Please open http://www.tune-up.it
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's web page. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is normally installed in the C:\Programmi\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. TuneUp Utilities 2013's full uninstall command line is C:\Programmi\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) on disk and is named Integrator.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TuneUp Utilities 2013. They take 17.55 MB (18405032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (79.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.80 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.30 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (101.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (476.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.84 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.65 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (31.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.30 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (198.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
This web page is about TuneUp Utilities 2013 version 13.0.4000.199
only. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application by the software company TuneUp Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it is installed on your PC the TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The publisher is: http://www.tune-up.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your PC, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 00:37:12.107