TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computerTuneUp Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on TuneUp Software. More details about TuneUp Utilities 2013 can be found at http://www.tuneup.mx
. Usually the TuneUp Utilities 2013 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. TuneUp Utilities 2013's primary file takes about 1.01 MB (1060704 bytes) and its name is Integrator.exe.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 contains of the executables below. They take 15.77 MB (16538784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (79.34 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (420.34 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (120.34 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (400.34 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (156.84 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (269.34 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (63.84 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (424.84 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (75.84 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (257.34 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (33.84 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (454.84 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (318.34 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (310.84 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (276.34 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (118.34 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.34 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (293.84 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (143.34 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (132.34 KB)
- Report.exe (109.34 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.34 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (295.84 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (77.34 KB)
- Shredder.exe (131.34 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (289.84 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (232.34 KB)
- Styler.exe (895.84 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.00 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (242.34 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.34 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.34 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (475.34 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (394.84 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (130.84 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (245.34 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.78 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.62 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.34 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (30.84 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.34 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.34 KB)
- Undelete.exe (183.84 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (218.34 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.2020.69
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. Click on the links below for other TuneUp Utilities 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application marketed by TuneUp Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TuneUp Utilities 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". The TuneUp Utilities 2013 application will be found automatically. When you select TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The publisher is: http://www.tuneup.mx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 20:38:51.173