TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computerTuneUp Software
. Open here
for more info on TuneUp Software. You can see more info about TuneUp Utilities 2013 at http://www.tune-up.it
. TuneUp Utilities 2013 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013. TuneUp Utilities 2013's primary file takes around 1.01 MB (1056056 bytes) and its name is Integrator.exe.
TuneUp Utilities 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.20 MB (18039424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (426.30 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (404.30 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (161.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (264.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (416.30 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (78.80 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (35.30 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (323.80 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (117.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (316.30 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.80 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (122.80 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (16.80 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (298.30 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (141.30 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (137.30 KB)
- Report.exe (111.30 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (172.80 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (302.80 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (82.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (136.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.59 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (294.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (237.30 KB)
- Styler.exe (900.30 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (247.30 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (111.30 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (110.80 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (634.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (404.30 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (185.30 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.80 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.30 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (62.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (75.30 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.80 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (225.80 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (198.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0.4000.265
of TuneUp Utilities 2013. You can find below info on other versions of TuneUp Utilities 2013:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application marketed by TuneUp Software. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". The TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found very quickly. After you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 16:12:51.080