TuneUp Utilities 2013
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PCTuneUp Software
. More info about TuneUp Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.tune-up.com/
if you want to read more on TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. The program's main executable file is called Integrator.exe and its approximative size is 1.01 MB (1054496 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with TuneUp Utilities 2013. They occupy about 17.03 MB (17854976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.28 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (425.28 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.28 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (403.78 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (160.78 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (263.28 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.28 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (414.78 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (78.28 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.28 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (34.78 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.28 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (322.78 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (117.28 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (315.78 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.28 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (121.78 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.78 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.28 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (140.78 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (136.78 KB)
- Report.exe (110.28 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.78 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (301.28 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (81.78 KB)
- Shredder.exe (135.78 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (293.28 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (236.78 KB)
- Styler.exe (899.28 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (246.28 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (110.78 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.78 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (633.78 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (395.28 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (131.28 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.28 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.29 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.78 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (34.28 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.78 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.78 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.28 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (224.78 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.78 KB)
The current page applies to TuneUp Utilities 2013 version 13.0.3020.22
only. You can find below info on other versions of TuneUp Utilities 2013:
...click to view all...
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is an application offered by the software company TuneUp Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". The TuneUp Utilities 2013 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneUp Utilities 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneUp Utilities 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-16 21:20:29.480